Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sympathy cards

Now I don't do sympathy cards well......... I don't know whether it because I don't like doing sympathy cards (not because I don't like making cards) just for the reason I'm making them............ I found this really nice card on Mary Fish's Blog and thought oh that would look nice as a Sympathy card and the hard part was I had to make more than one............. and I had new stamp sets I wanted to play with too.  Mary has done a video on how to make the vase using one of the Hostess sets called Punch Potpourri (using the stamp that matches the two step bird punch who would have guessed I really like the flower that matches the Boho Blossoms punch too).  So if you wish to get one of these sets you will need to host a workshop (or save up your spending money and have a little party by yourself shhh no one will know).......... do you know how often Stampin' Up! demonstrators have their own little parties and earn these :-).............shh I won't post here but ask me if you want to know more about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator............   Here is Mary's blog post and video link http://www.stampinpretty.com/2010/10/mojo-monday-vase-video.html

Here are my cards - two different ones using slightly different papers and different stamp sets (I needed to ink some new rubber for a level 2 stamp set called Fast and Fabulous).  Don't you just love Concord Crush (add a bit of Daffodil Delight and it reminds me of Irises):




 Sorry I couldn't find a photo of Donkey that I was talking about in yesterdays post I might have to make another one to share (I  must have forgotten to take a photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment