Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Teachers presents

It's that time of year again when I make presents for the kids teachers. For the last 4 years I've been making clipboards - two of these were for my kids teachers and two extras for another teacher. The clipboards also have their names at the bottom of them ........ the teachers who have received these use them on a regular basis........ and I've been told that they ALWAYS get their clipboards back as they are very clearly named.

You will also notice there is a little coordinating card and envelope under the clip of each board this is made from the offcuts of the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers. They have ribbons glued on to the boards and also at the top of the clipboards. I love how Stampin' Up! have co-ordinating products so the ribbons I used matched the cardstock............ gone are those days of visiting endless shops to try and find something that vaguely matched.


No comments:

Post a Comment