Friday, March 5, 2010

A double layout this time





(Sorry I haven't quite worked out how to post this side by side as it won't fit).

Materials
Stamps: Defining Alphabet
Cardstock:
Confetti White, Urban Oasis DSP,
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker, Black Stampin' Write Marker, Chocolate Chip reinker.
Punches: Round Tab, Small Oval, Large Oval, 1 3/8" Circle, Wide Oval, 1/2" Circle, Crop-a-dile
Other: On Board Loads of Letters Chipboard, sponge dauber, snail, stamp-a-ma-jig.



3 comments:

  1. This is so cute - it posted side by side for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah...... I've just got back into scrapbooking after nearly two years. Ok so not sure what happened there it wouldn't work last night side by side but is now....... I'm still learning about blogging ..... and it's very slow. Sorry about the colour difference with the photos I took them on different days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're great & I'm very envious of how big his egg is too

    ReplyDelete