Monday, March 8, 2010

How I use my crimper so it goes straight

 

The way use my crimper is (I'm right handed) squeeze the crimper with your left hand leaving your thumb at the top (to help guide the card through) ..... on my crimper there are two arrows I use the right hand side arrow and line the right hand side of whatever I'm crimping up to the point of the arrow so that you feed it in straight - use your left thumb to help guide it through keeping the card at the point of the arrow - 99% of the time mine goes through straight and if not put it through again :-).  

To get it feeding straight make sure that you have the rollers squeezed together before you feed it through as that will give you a straight edge to start feeding it from. 

Happy Crimping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment