Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge # 28

Just Add this colour combination and.........
A Man Card









If you want to play along click the link to find out more

I've never done a challenge before so I thought why not give it a go ............ I'm not completely happy with it but here it is.......... 


















Materials
Stamps: Weathered, Totally Tools, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper white
Bigshot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
Ink: Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Baja Breeze
Other: Word Window Punch, Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, Snail, Dimensionals, Distressing tool (cutter kit), Trimmer, Linen Thread.

I made the pocket using the two tag punches I just trimmed the ends off to make them shorter.

12 comments:

  1. Great card Vicki. I am liking that tool stamp set more and more every time I see something made with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you aren't happy with this Vicki, it is a great Man card! Tools and grunge, what more could a guy want, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to like?? This is just fabbo for a male card. TFS. Welcome to the world of 'Challenges'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool card! love it Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this card, i love that tools set, perfect for any male card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I think it's great, Vicki! Look out - challenges are addictive!! Fabulous first challenge entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card, congrats on your first challenge entry

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love your layout. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How awesome! Such great idea to hang the tags like that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki, I love this card....it's awesome. I hope it's OK if I case it? Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's fine Chantell go for it :-).

    ReplyDelete