Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Scallop Circle 40th Birthday card

Here is one of the other cards made using Rich Razzleberry for a friend that I promised I'd post.




















Materials

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Versamark, Versamarker
Bigshot: Bigz Scallop Circle, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
Punches: Two Step Bird, Ornament, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle
Other:  Circle Scissor Plus, Tombow Multi, Heat and stick powder and Supernova Glitter Pink.


I used a couple of layers of heat and stick powder to make sure I got good coverage of the glitter on the numbers a couple of bits didn't have glitter on so I just got my versamarker and put plenty of ink on where I missed and added more heat and stick and then more glitter to get better coverage.


If you want to know how to do the embossing around the edges so you can have a flat stamping area in the middle go to the post on how to do that I have written up a mini tutorial on how I did it.
http://stampinvickistyle.blogspot.com/2010/09/esad-happy-new-catalogue-blog-hop.html


Wow four days in a row posting that must be a record.  Let me know if you want me to try and carry on posting each day .......... I know I have had a few visitors........ I'd love to know what you think.  I'll try to come back and post again tomorrow but I won't promise as I have a busy day trying to get tenants for our rental property and it will be a tad stressful I have all these people wanting to rent the house (including several people in broken houses) and I'm going to have to be a big OGRE and say NO to lots of people after I find tenants so wish me luck............ I'm so NOT a big Ogre........... 

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Vicki. Good luck with the tenant-hunting. And people will understand that you can't say yes to everyone. Cheers Karren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving reading all your fab posts and checking out your gorgeous creations, Vicki - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete