Saturday, July 10, 2010

16 Year Old Bling card

I was asked by a neighbour to make a card for her 16 year old Granddaughter this is what I came up with.  I was wanting to have a play with my Big Shot alphabet again so I made the 16 using the numbers from the set I die-cut the numbers and then covered the numbers with tombow and then sprinkled with chunky glitter a great way to bling up a card.

This stamp set is one that you can get 20% discount off this month so contact me if you wish to purchase it.  Email me





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Materials
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Cardstock: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Whisper white
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP
Bigshot: Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, So saffron, Rose Red Stampin' Write marker
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink Taffeta
Other: Silver brads, Mat pack, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Light Pink Chunky Sprinkles, Snail, Dimensionals

Here is the original version of this card
Pink, pink and more pink

No comments:

Post a Comment