Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SENZ Photos

Well it's hard to believe that SENZ is over........... We had a great time even if a little shattered after it was finished - I still have boxes to unpack but that will happen over the next few days.  I thought I'd share a picture of our Stand and some of my team that were at SENZ.















On the left is Katrina, then me and Catherine on the right.

If we are looking a little tired this photo was taken just before we started pulling everything apart.

I'll post a few more things from SENZ over the next few days.

Just to let you know I have also now loaded the card samples that match the card kits that VIP's got.  If you go to the tab at the top that I have set up for SENZ you will find all the photos there (sorry for the delay I have had issues with the photos uploading).

I hope you enjoyed SENZ if you came along.  We'd love to hear any feedback you have.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Vicki! You stand looks amazing. Great to see some photo's too - TFS

    ReplyDelete