Friday, July 23, 2010

Did you miss my SENZ classes?









Did you miss out on getting into my SENZ classes well I’m going to teach them again on Saturday 14th August 2010 at Cotswold Preschool 37 Colesbury Street in Bishopdale (just across from my house).

I will be teaching my Cottage Garden Class where you make 6 cards with matching envelopes and I will also teach my Handbag class which has mini handbag cards inside.  I will also be joined by Katrina Criglington who will teach her Scrapbooking class she had at SENZ.

So keep Saturday 14th August free.  Book in to do all the classes or choose which you would like to do.  After the classes are finished stay on for a crop session.

More information will follow as everything is finalised. 

Email me now if you would like to reserve your spot .



No comments:

Post a Comment