Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Princess Tess

Totally Tess as a Princess

Yesterday was Laura's birthday and I needed to make a card for her.  We had been practising making roses but never actually made anything so I thought her card had to have roses on it.  She told her brother that he had to make her a card with a princess on so I thought I would too but there was no way I could use the same stamp he did (her favourite stamp set is Pretty Princess which has unfortunately retired). So I went through my current stamps to find something suitable - I thought Tess would look quite good as a Princess so here is my attempt at Princess Tess.  Oh and I just had to play with my new new shimmer paint too (30ml Isopropyl alcohol and 10 drops shimmer paint to make shimmer mist)  :-).



































Materials
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pretty in pink, Whisper White
Stamps: Totally Tess, Party This Way
Inks: Stazon Black, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Bigshot: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Lots of Tags
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle, Word Window.
Other:  Blush Blossom Stampin' Write marker, Tombow Multi, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone Jewels.











Very fast invitations

I was very short of time to make invites for Laura's birthday so here is a very quick invitation......
 

































Materials
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Inks: Melon Mambo
Bigshot: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die
Other:  Tombow Multi, Dimensionals, Shimmer Paint Frost White.

1 comment:

  1. Love Tess as a princess, how good do those roses look!!! I love seeing a stamp used in a "different" way like this. TFS

    ReplyDelete